Welcome to LLCBase. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
2. Information We Collect
Our Services utilize Google Analytics to collect traffic data. This data includes information such as your IP address, browser information, and information about your interactions with our website. We do not collect any personal information unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect via Google Analytics to understand how our users use our Services, with the aim of improving our website and offerings.
4. Data Protection Rights
Under data protection laws, you have rights including:
- Your Right of Access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your Right to Rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your Right to Erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your Right to Restriction of Processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your Right to Object to Processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
5. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure.
6. Third-Party Data Sharing
We do not share any personal data with third-parties. We only share aggregated, anonymized data derived from Google Analytics with third parties for the purpose of improving our Services.
7. Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Services.
9. Contact Us
This policy is effective as of May 29, 2023.